- 1). Unplug the refrigerator from the wall outlet to avoid injury from electric shock.
- 2). Open the freezer door and remove the ice bucket, which pulls straight out.
- 3). Loosen the two mounting screws, located on the top of the ice maker and securing the ice maker to the wall of the freezer. Do not remove the screws.
- 4). Remove the screw located under the ice maker that secures the ice maker to the wall of the freezer.
- 5). Lift the ice maker up and off of the two top mounting screws.
- 6). Disconnect the ice maker wire harness by squeezing the tab on the connector.